The HTC Droid DNA which is more or less the US version of the Japan-bound HTC J Butterfly, is nudging closer towards an official arrival Stateside via Verizon Wireless. After all, it was not too long ago when we first took a peek at a leak from Verizon that pointed out the presence of the HTC Droid DNA, which is a 5” Android-powered handset that sported a cool 1080p display something that most folks thought that it would remain only in the domain of TVs just a couple of years ago.
Identified by its model number 6435LVW, it will, in all probability, launch on the carrier as the HTC Droid DNA. Verizon has kept mum on the situation so far, but as the name has popped up yet again on the website, all we need now is an official announcement from the folks over at Verizon. It is our hope with fingers crossed that Verizon could announce the Droid DNA sometime during the week before Thanksgiving in order to do well during the upcoming holiday season. Would you want to pick up this high end smartphone from HTC when it arrives on Verizon, or do you have some other handset in mind?
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2013-12-08: Verizon HTC Droid DNA Android 4.2.2 Update Released
- 2013-05-15: Verizon HTC One Release Rumored
- 2012-12-17: Verizon "employee edition" of the HTC DROID DNA spotted
- 2012-11-21: HTC DROID DNA now available from Verizon
- 2012-11-19: Droid DNA Review