VINCI Curriculum is the software exclusively running in the VINCI Tab II and the VINCI Tab II M (photo above) , two tablets specifically designed for kids. VINCI curriculum is tailored to help children build learning capabilities. It features 43 monthly themes and topics across 3 levels of learning: The Curious; The Confident; and The Capable.
We all know that toddler are in love with user friendly touch screens and tablets, although we did not try it we can imagine that the VINCI system is certainly a great product to infuse the love of learning in kids. And now it got an award to prove it.
VINCI Curriculum is designed for children aged 1.5 to 6 years old and it covers all 6 aspects of a kid’s developing mind: Thinking Skills; Emotional & Social Skills; Language & Literacy; Math & Logical Reasoning; General Knowledge; and Science.
The VINCI Tab II is a toddler friendly tablet that was designed with kid safety in mind, it features a 7-inch display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels, a 3MP camera, 1.2GHz Cortex A8 processor, 8GB of internal storage, a microSD card slot, it runs on Android.RELATED
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Follow: Android, android apps, apps, CES, CES 2013, kids,