When it comes to TVs that offer the most bang for your hard earned buck, it is hard to deny Vizio a place in such a pantheon as their track record speaks for itself. The Vizio E-Series HDTV range, then, is the latest holiday line-up that boasts of a large screen size that hail from various classes of 70”, 60” (E601i), 50” (E500i), and 42” (E420i) LED Smart TVs. It does not matter whether you want to upgrade your living room TV or bedroom TV, Vizio does seem to have a little something for everyone. Not only that, there are also smaller screen size classes of 39” (E390), 32” (E320), 29” (E291) and 24” (E241) LED units available for you to choose from to suit your budget and needs.
A slim outer bezel makes Vizio’s latest range look nicer than ever before, and there is also a high-definition 1080p LED screen that reveals richer, more vivid colors, while advanced local dimming technology delivers deeper blacks and brighter whites for overall stunning picture quality. Depending on the E-Series model of your choice, you can also check out an ultra-thin profile that measures under 2” thin, while using Razor LED backlighting technology.
- 2014-03-06: New Sharp Aquos TVs Go On Sale In The US
- 2014-02-04: 80” HDTVs Recreate ‘Virtual Balcony Staterooms’ On Cruise Ship
- 2014-01-08: Vizio's 4K Televisions Priced As Low As $999.99
- 2014-01-06: VIZIO Announces P-Series Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV Range
- 2013-08-05: VIZIO Next Generation Smart TV Platform Unveiled
- 2013-06-20: Vizio MT11X-A1 Windows 8 Tablet Ships For $600
- 2013-06-13: VIZIO Launches 80-Inch Razor LED Smart TV For $4000
- 2013-05-28: VIZIO M-Series Razor LED TV Available
- 2012-10-02: Vizio 60-inch Razor LED Smart TV is priced to please