You are looking at the latest Android tablet from Vodafone. If the design is familiar to you, that’s because this tablet is made by Lenovo. It’s called the Vodafone Smart Tab II, and it sports a 7-inch display with a 1024 x 600 resolution. Under the hood is a modest single core 1 GHz processor and a 4GB memory with expandable memory card slot. Other features of the 7-inch Vodafone Smart Tab II are a 2-megapixel rear-facing camera, a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera, Wi-Fi b/g/n, a 3550 mAh battery, and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
Vodafone says that the 7-inch Smart Tab II is ideal for entertainment and business purposes. It’s now available for £29 together with a 24-month £20 per month contract. For that price, users will get a 2GB mobile Internet data allotment and a 1GB free Wi-Fi access. If you’re looking for more, it will cost you £15 more for an extra 1GB. You can also opt to get the tablet without the contract. It costs £150 and for that you’ll get 500MB of data for every 60 days, with top ups costing £5 for 30 days.
- 2014-04-08: SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-03-18: Vodafone UK To Sell Gold Galaxy S5 Exclusively
- 2014-03-12: Vodafone Germany Begins To Introduce SIM Card Based Encryption
- 2014-02-25: Vodafone Instant Network Mini Delivers Mobile Networks When Disaster Strikes
- 2014-01-27: AT&T Announces They Have No Intention Of Bidding On Vodafone