Wahoo Fitness has announced the spanking new Balance Smartphone Scale which relies on Bluetooth Smart technology, where it is capable of keeping track of your weight and BMI over a period of time, while sending weigh-ins instantly to your iPhone or iPad App. You can place a pre-order today for $99 a pop, where shipments of the Wahoo Balance Smartphone Scale will start going out from the first week of December onwards, making it look like a pretty ideal Christmas gift for someone whom you have in mind. Not only that, customers will also be on the receiving end of their new Wahoo Balance iPhone body scale in time for the overall festive mood.
All you need to do is step on the scale, and the Wahoo Balance Smartphone Scale will get to work right away, taking a reading of your weight and BMI, while sending that information wirelessly via Bluetooth Smart technology to the new Wahoo Wellness App (which is pending approval for the Apple App Store) or to any compatible health & fitness App. You can have up to 16 different users using the Balance Smartphone Scale, and it can hold up to 130 weight readings. There’s nothing quite like charting out your progress, right?
Next Story: Play Minecraft With Your Eyes Via Minecon Demo
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!