While many around the world get to enjoy the Xbox 360 console and the Xbox Live service that Microsoft offers, there are still some countries that have yet to experience that – in the official capacity at the very least and Israel is one of them. It seems that after seven years since the console was launched in the US, it will finally be making its way into Israel come 21st of November. This was revealed by Steve Ballmer during his international promotional tour of Windows 8.
The console itself has been available in Israel albeit as a gray import, which means that there was no localized support and Xbox Live was pretty much a no-go, unless the owners registered their consoles with foreign accounts. The console itself will come with English manuals, although the good news is that for those who can’t read English, there will be phone support offered in Hebrew. Better late than never, right?
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"