Sony has just announced an idea that will certainly resonate with frequent travelers, especially folks who travel by air most of the time, you would know the value of having a quiet traveler’s lounge instead of sweating it out with the masses. Well, here we are with the Xperia Lounge which was just launched, being described as a “gateway to unique Sony experiences”. It does not matter if you are in love with music, appreciate the arts and movies, or simply love to play games and watch sport, the Xperia Lounge has a little bit of something for everybody, sporting exclusive content from Sony as well as their partners that will be included each week, ranging from videos to imagery, competitions and VIP offers.
For example, in the world of music, you have exclusives from Coldplay this week, including limited edition artwork, the video for their latest single; Hurts Like Heaven and a chance to win one five exclusive framed stills from the video. Folks who love film can celebrate the DVD release of The Amazing Spider-Man, and stand a chance to win an all expenses paid trip to New York. Interestingly enough, the Xperia Lounge is available for both Xperia and non-Xperia devices.
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark