Sony has just announced an idea that will certainly resonate with frequent travelers, especially folks who travel by air most of the time, you would know the value of having a quiet traveler’s lounge instead of sweating it out with the masses. Well, here we are with the Xperia Lounge which was just launched, being described as a “gateway to unique Sony experiences”. It does not matter if you are in love with music, appreciate the arts and movies, or simply love to play games and watch sport, the Xperia Lounge has a little bit of something for everybody, sporting exclusive content from Sony as well as their partners that will be included each week, ranging from videos to imagery, competitions and VIP offers.
For example, in the world of music, you have exclusives from Coldplay this week, including limited edition artwork, the video for their latest single; Hurts Like Heaven and a chance to win one five exclusive framed stills from the video. Folks who love film can celebrate the DVD release of The Amazing Spider-Man, and stand a chance to win an all expenses paid trip to New York. Interestingly enough, the Xperia Lounge is available for both Xperia and non-Xperia devices.
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase