In July this year, the ZTE N880E was originally announced to be the first smartphone from China-centric ZTE to feature the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. Well, it seems that nearly half a year later, the ZTE N880E is back in the limelight – this time around, with ZTE announcing that this bad boy will be getting yet another operating system update, and we are talking about the latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean version, of course. Having said that, this would mean that the ZTE N880E is the first Chinese company to deliver the latest version of Google’s mobile operating system onto a smartphone.
The rest of the world will be unable to check out just what the ZTE N880E is capable of delivering, as it is a handset that remains exclusive only in China, selling more than a million units since its debut. Just to recap, the ZTE N880E comes with a 4” WVGA display, a 3-megapixel camera at the back, a single-core 1GHz Qualcomm MSM7627A processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, a microSD memory card slot, and a 1650 mAh battery to keep things going. [Press Release]RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- BlackBerry Likely To Replace Hardware Business With Software Services [Rumor]
- Get 50GB Free Amazon Cloud Drive Storage With Purchase Of Select Android Phones
- Follow: Android 4.2, zte,