With the success that companies like Samsung and HTC have had with their flagship Android devices, we can’t say we’re surprised to learn that their success has inspired companies like ZTE to step up to the plate and start offering devices that could prove to be pretty competitive. That being said, the folks at GizChina have managed to get their hands on alleged leaked photos of an upcoming ZTE Android handset, the Nubia Z5, which we can’t help but admit is reminiscent of HTC’s design of the One X. According to some of the photos they managed to obtain, the Z5 appears to be thinner than the iPhone 5 which they claim is pretty impressive for a quad-core Android device. Not much else is known about the Nubia Z5, apart from its alleged display which measures 5” and will feature a Full HD resolution of 1920×1080 and will sport a 13MP rear-facing camera. The ZTE Nubia Z5 has been pegged for a December launch although it is unclear which markets it will be launched in.
- 2014-04-17 Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14 ZTE Star 1 Box Spotted
- 2014-04-08 ZTE Apollo Could Be 64-Bit Android Smartphone
- 2014-03-28 ZTE Grand S II To Get 4GB RAM (Rumor)
- 2014-03-25 ZTE Nubia X6 Announced In China