It was not too long ago that we managed to catch a glimpse of Acer’s upcoming foray into the world of Android-powered smartphones yet again in the form of the Acer V360, and here we are with even more leaked photos in the mix. We do know that the Acer V360 will arrive with the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system right out of the box, where it will carry a display that is larger than that of the Acer S500, albeit having souped down specifications.
So far, a 4.5″ qHD screen with a pixel density of 245ppi is confirmed, alongside a dual-core 1GHz processor, a 5-megapixel camera right at the back with LED flash and a VGA front-facing camera. Since the DTS logo is carried by the Acer V360, this means it ought to pack some serious audio capabilities, at least for a phone. No idea on whether the Acer V360 will see an international release or not as at press time. [Chinese Page]
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps
- 2014-04-23 Instagram's Explore Feature Will Be More Personalized
- 2014-04-23 Alleged iPhone 6 Case Compared Against The Nexus 5, Galaxy Note 3, iPhone 5s
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6 Could Sport More Rounded Edge Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 AT&T Teases ASUS PadFone X In New Video