Many players by now, we suspect, have completed the levels offered in Angry Birds Seasons and have probably managed to achieve three stars for each level in the process. If you’re itching for brand new content, you might be pleased to learn that Rovio has released an update for Angry Birds Seasons in the form of the Winter Wonderham update, in which Rovio will be releasing one level per day over the next 25 days. So apart from new scenery, what can gamers expect in this update? It seems that new gameplay mechanics will be introduced as this update will be taking place in the winter, which means that both the birds and the pigs will be sliding across the ice, adding some challenges and allowing for players to come up with some creative ways of winning each level in the process. There will be an additional 3 secret levels that players can unlock which in turn will earn them some “special wintry treats”. One level will be added per day until the 25th of December and will be free for download.
- 2014-04-17: Swedish Politicians Compete In A StarCraft 2 Tournament Against Each Other
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-16: Wolfenstein: The New Order Pre-Order Bonuses Includes TF2 Items And DOOM Beta Access