Heads up shoppers! Just in time for the holiday season, where people are generous and gifts are everywhere, Apple is now offering free next-day shipments for all products found in the online store. Yes, you heard that right. A quick visit to Apple’s online store reveals the caption that reads, “Get it in time for the holidays with free next-day shipping on everthing in the store.” For some reason, the offer only applies to the U.S. online store. For example, the Apple online store in U.K. does not offer the free next-day shipping. As mentioned, the promo applies to all products online – whether it is made by Apple or a third-party manufacturer. However, high popular products that are not instantly available, such as the iPad mini, which is listed as “shipping within 1 week,” and the new iMac, are excluded from the offer. So, what are you waiting for?
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- AT&T Discounts iPhone 5, Galaxy S4, HTC One By 50% For A Limited Time
- Best Buy Reducing iPhone Price By $50 Starting On May 26
- Sprint Rep Denies Selling iPhone To Customer Because His Fingers Are Too Fat
- Decide.com Price Predictions Service Launches iPhone App