AT&T has proved to be the last of the four major carriers in the US to deliver the update that will showcase the Multi-Window split screen feature for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, where one is then able to multi-task in the real sense of the word, as you take full advantage of the 5.5” display on the Galaxy Note 2 to run two apps (or more) simultaneously. This particular update will arrive on the AT&T Galaxy Note 2 in the form of an Over The Air (OTA) update, so if you have yet to receive the update, fret not, these things do take time. Taking alI things into consideration, since you have already waited so long, why not be a little bit more patient and see when the OTA will arrive for you?
AT&T mentioned, “AT&T plans to begin rolling out a software update for Samsung Galaxy Note II customers that includes the Multi-Window feature, which allows the user to divide the screen into two active “windows” creating a split screen that enables fluid multitasking between applications. The update will be available for download over the air beginning Dec. 27.”
Don’t you just love the festive season?
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Galaxy S5 Pre-Order On AT&T Announced
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March
- 2013-12-22: Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Brings Galaxy Gear Support
- 2013-12-17: AT&T Galaxy Note 2 Update Brings Galaxy Gear Support And More
- 2013-12-09: Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2012-10-23: AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 available this November 9th
- 2012-10-01: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 variants for AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon stop by the FCC
- 2012-09-10: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 headed for Verizon, and more [rumor]