It was just one week ago when rumors concerning the HTC One VX on AT&T started to fly around, touting that it would appear on AT&T’s network on December 7th onward. Well, I guess it did not take too long to wait to determine whether those rumors have turned out to be true or not, but apparently, they were true. In other words, if you have been on the lookout for a HTC One VX, you can now pick one up from AT&T Stateside.
The HTC One VX would target the mid-range spot in HTC’s One-series lineup, where it will not come with the kind of equipment that the HTC One S has, not all of it though. Still, the One VX retains its qHD resolution which can be found in the HTC One S, having made the move to a 4.5-inch display. Your eyes might complain about the image quality though, considering how HTC has made the switch from an AMOLED to a Super LCD component. The AT&T HTC One VX will cost $50 with a 2-year contract, where it will be accompanied by a dual-core 1.2GHz SoC, 8GB of flash memory, and a 5-megapixel shooter at the back. [Product Page]
Next Story: HTC Butterfly Pre-Order On Expansys
- 2014-04-09: Transit Wireless And AT&T Target 242 More NYC Subway Stops
- 2014-04-08: SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-04-04: AT&T Joins The Party, Offers BlackBerry Deal Of Their Own
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Service Plan Price Cut To Match AT&T
- 2014-03-30: TWRP For Sprint And AT&T HTC One M8 Released