There is a new BBM 7 update in town, so you might want to check it out if you are interested. For those who figured out that when “talking” to someone on BlackBerry Messenger with an explanation in mind, and yet are unable to get your message across unless you speak aloud via a phone call, here is some respite for your wallet. BBM 7 will come with BBM Voice, which is now available in the BlackBerry App World for devices that are powered by BlackBerry 6 OS and higher. For folks running on BlackBerry 5 OS, then you might have to play the patience card.
Do take note that it might take up to 24 hours for the BBM 7 update to be made available in the BlackBerry App World storefront, so remain patient. Basically, BBM 7 allows you to pick just how you connect with your BBM contacts, as it has been specially designed for you to seamlessly make a switch from a BBM message to a BBM Voice call – all without having to pay a single cent, thanks to a decent Wi-Fi connection. Other features in BBM 7 include BBM upgrade notifications and BBID synchronization.
Next Story: Free WiFi Service For Black Cabs In London
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface