So, the first BlackBerry 10 device to hit the market at the end of January 2013 has been spotted in leaked images, and not only that, it has had its beans spilled where hardware specifications are concerned. Sure, we did cover most of it in yesterday’s story, but there is still some new ground that was discovered since then. From what we have gathered about the BlackBerry Z10, its hardware specifications would be as follows :-
It will run on a dual-core 1.5GHz TI OMAP 4470 Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 processor, playing nice with Quad Band HSPA+/UMTS (850/900/1700/1900/2100MHz), GSM/GPRS (850/900/1800MHz), LTE Bands 2,4,5,13,17 (700, 850,1700, 1900MHz) radios. Not only that, your eyes will be treated to a 4.2” display at 1280 x 768 resolution, with a pixel density of 356PPI.
There will be two cameras which we already know, an 8-megapixel shooter at the back with a 2-megapixel camera in front, where the one at the back is capable of 1080p video recording. 1GB RAM is augmented by 16GB internal memory, and that can be further added thanks to a hot swappable microSD memory card slot. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0, while you have GPS support to help you find your way. The usual array of sensors are in there, with NFC thrown into the mix for good measure, and microHDMI out lets you enjoy movies on the big screen. Lets just hope the 1,800mAh battery is able to last the distance.
- 2013-11-19 Porsche Design Re-Imagines The BlackBerry Z10 Costing $2,400
- 2013-11-07 BlackBerry Z10 Limited Edition Now Available For First 250 Developers Who Successfully Submitted An App
- 2013-08-18 Alleged Porsche Design BlackBerry Z10 Components Leaked
- 2013-07-15 BlackBerry Z10 Prices Dropping As Low As $49 Four Months After Release
- 2013-06-27 BlackBerry 10.1 Update Solves Rebooting Issue
- 2013-02-04 BlackBerry Z10 Review
- 2013-01-30 BlackBerry Z10 Review Sentiment
- 2013-01-30 BlackBerry 10 Launched, RIM's Roadmap for 2013
- 2013-01-30 BlackBerry Z10 Announced
- 2013-01-30 BlackBerry Z10 To Debut In Black