I guess if you are one of those who were looking forward in anticipation of the free Team Deathmatch update for Diablo 3, you would be disappointed to hear that Blizzard has shelved this free update, citing issues with “depth” and “balance” being the main reasons. The lack of “depth” to the system as well as the team’s unwillingness and inability to “balance” the different classes in PvP (Player vs Player) would mean the entire Blizzard team will have to return to the drawing board. Fret not though, all hope is not yet lost as there is a free PvP patch being planned, but it certainly will not be in the form of Team Deathmatch, and to have it roll out soon is far from the agenda for sure.
Jay Wilson said, “So, our core problem is that our Team Deathmatch mode doesn’t feel like a great addition to Diablo III. It’s not up to the quality that Blizzard gamers expect or that we feel you deserve, and it doesn’t really fit with our goals for the rest of the game.” Are you disappointed and deflated with this announcement?
Next Story: ZTE Grand S Is One Thin Handset
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-16: Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11: Blizzard Unveils New Heroes Of The Storm Characters
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Blizzard Files For Overwatch Trademark
- 2014-04-03: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25: Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24: Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works
- 2014-03-18: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Launch Trailer Released