Borderlands 2 has won a number of awards this year from a number of gaming outlets and the Borderlands goodness isn’t stopping any time soon as Gearbox Software has announced its new DLC add-on for the game to be released on January 15th.
The third DLC add-on for Borderlands 2 is called Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt and invites the vault hunters, which means you, to team up with none other than Sir Hammerlock himself as you set out for Aegrus to discover the most exotic creatures on Pandora, and, of course, kill them until they’re dead.
Borderlands 2 season pass holders will be able to download Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt as soon as it’s made available on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on January 15th. You non-season pass holding players will need to reach into your wallet and fork over $10 in order to ride this ride.
With three down pieces of DLC content announced, there’s only one more to go as Gearbox Software said they’d be working on four pieces of DLC content for Borderlands 2. Hopefully all of their DLC add-ons will sell enough for them to continue delivering worth-while content, or at least announce Borderlands 3.
Next Story: Smallest Radar System As Large As A Stamp
- 2013-12-10: Borderlands 2 On PS3 Available Free For PS Plus Subscribers Today
- 2013-10-16: Borderlands 2 Gets In The Halloween Spirit With New DLC On Oct. 22
- 2013-08-28: Borderlands 2 Game Of The Year Edition Confirmed For October 8 Release
- 2013-06-25: Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina DLC Now Available On PC, PS3, Xbox 360
- 2013-06-24: NECA Debuts Borderlands 2 'Handsome Jack', 'Psycho Bandit' Masks
- 2013-05-08: Borderlands 2 Receiving New Playable Character 'Krieg The Psycho' On May 14
- 2013-05-02: Borderlands 2 'Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragon Keep" DLC Title Leaked