Borderlands 2 has won a number of awards this year from a number of gaming outlets and the Borderlands goodness isn’t stopping any time soon as Gearbox Software has announced its new DLC add-on for the game to be released on January 15th.
The third DLC add-on for Borderlands 2 is called Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt and invites the vault hunters, which means you, to team up with none other than Sir Hammerlock himself as you set out for Aegrus to discover the most exotic creatures on Pandora, and, of course, kill them until they’re dead.
Borderlands 2 season pass holders will be able to download Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt as soon as it’s made available on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on January 15th. You non-season pass holding players will need to reach into your wallet and fork over $10 in order to ride this ride.
With three down pieces of DLC content announced, there’s only one more to go as Gearbox Software said they’d be working on four pieces of DLC content for Borderlands 2. Hopefully all of their DLC add-ons will sell enough for them to continue delivering worth-while content, or at least announce Borderlands 3.RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: borderlands 2, gearbox software,