We know that RIM will be taking the wraps off their Blackberry 10 platform on the 30th of January next year, and while a specific date has yet to be given, RIM said that Blackberry 10 devices are expected to be available shortly after the announcement, with some speculating that it could be as soon as February. So far we’ve seen plenty of leaked photos of the Blackberry 10 L-series handset, but the official specs of the device remain pretty fuzzy to date. However if you’d like to take a leap of faith, Canadian carrier Rogers has announced that starting from today, their customers will be able to reserve a Blackberry 10 device for themselves.
Oddly enough no price has been given, nor the specs of the device (except for the fact that it will be LTE-compatible), so we guess reservations will probably be made by the most ardent Blackberry fans who have complete faith that RIM will deliver. Then again with Rogers being a Canadian carrier and RIM being a Canadian company, we’re not surprised that they seem pretty excited about the upcoming Blackberry 10 launch! Rogers’ customers who are interested in reserving a device can head on over to Rogers’ website to do so under the “My Account” page.
- 2014-04-09 Polled BlackBerry Users Want BlackBerry 10 To Be Themable
- 2014-03-27 BlackBerry 10 Receives Full Operational Capability Certification By Department Of Defense
- 2014-03-04 BlackBerry Suffers Network Outage In Some Countries
- 2014-02-19 BlackBerry 10 QWERTY Prototype Photos Leaked
- 2014-02-13 BBM 2.0 Brings Voice Calling, Channels, Dropbox And More
- 2013-12-24 BlackBerry Dropped Plans To Release Two More BB10 Devices