We’re sure that when Samsung first announced the Galaxy Note, many scoffed at its 5.3” display and expressed their skepticism that a smartphone of that size could catch on, but look at where we are now. The device has proven so popular that Samsung’s competitors like LG and HTC have released phablets of their own, and it looks like smaller manufacturers in China are looking to hop aboard the phablet bandwagon as well. Yesterday we looked at the Star S7180, and today it looks we can add another phablet to the mix in the form of the Actwell MT6577.
According to the folks at Giz-China, The MT6577 will sport a 5.7” display with a resolution of 1280×720, along with a dual-core MT6577 processor accompanied by 1GB of RAM. Given that the processor is of the MT6577 model, we’re not sure if Actwell’s device is named after the processor or something might have gotten lost in the translation. In any case Actwell’s device is also expected to come with an 8MP rear-facing camera, dual-SIM capabilities, a 3,200mAh battery and will even come with Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean on board – not too shabby, right?RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Seen at: thedroidguy