Two weeks ago, we heard about EA supporting Xbox 360′s Kinect in Dead Space 3 and immediately became excited at the prospect of being able to yell at our co-op partner nonstop throughout the game. Not only will we be able to yell out orders to our co-op buddy, but it looks as though the game will recognize certain words yelled at certain moments in the game, specifically curse words.
During an interview with CVG, Dead Space 3 producer Steve Papoutsis revealed a number of hidden voice commands can be triggered through swearing the right word at the right time.
“…there are commands where you might be in a certain situation and you might yell a specific expletive and it might behave in a way that you want it to.”
What those commands are, when they need to be yelled to trigger something and their results are, of course, unknown at this time. When Dead Space 3 is released on February 5th, we’ll be sure to curse our lungs out at every moment we can, even while we’re browsing our inventory. You never know what a good F-bomb could bring up in there.RELATED
- PS4 Is The Fastest Selling Console In UK History
- Former Naughty Dog Boss Calls Nintendo "Irrelevant" In The Hardware Space
- Steam Achieves 7 Million Plus Concurrent Users
- Xbox One Seems To Be Ahead Of The PS4 In Black Friday Sales Figures
- PSN Suspends Redemption Of Vouchers
- Follow: dead space 3, kinect, xbox 360,