We’re sure that many gamers have completed Diablo 3 countless times over with every single character available, and they’re probably looking forward to new content, such as the PvP feature which was announced alongside the game, but has yet to make an appearance. With 2012 coming to an end in a couple of weeks, will Blizzard be able to deliver a patch that introduces PvP, or will gamers have to wait until 2013? Unfortunately the latter will be the case as Blizzard’s Jay Wilson was quoted as saying:
We are not likely to post a PVP update until the end of the month. Note: that is not a promise. That’s all I’ll say about that.
This is why we don’t like to give dates. When you put quality before deadlines sometimes you’re estimates are wrong.
Supposedly there was some complications hence the delay, although if you can recall, prior to the launch of Diablo 3 Blizzard announced that the game would be shipping minus the PvP feature as they still had some work to do. That was probably good news at that time for gamers who didn’t want to wait a minute longer than necessary, although with all the time that has passed since, we can only imagine gamers have either given up or are getting extremely impatient. What about you?
- 2014-04-09: Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts Cleared In Under 4 Minutes
- 2014-04-03: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25: Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24: Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works