If you happen to be a contented user of the Motorola Droid RAZR and the Droid RAZR MAXX, here is some news for you that would up your contentment level to new heights. Of course, this only applies to those who are subscribers of Verizon, as there were reports trickling in that owners of either handset have already started to receive the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update from Verizon via Over The Air (OTA), making this a pleasant surprise this Christmas.
The update is said to be rather large in size, so you might want to do the needful and make sure that your smartphone is hooked up to a power outlet all the time, and falling back on your home’s Wi-Fi connection is a good idea as well, since you can never quite tell just how stable (or unstable) the cellular data connection is. Some of the improvements that accompany Android 4.1.2 would include Google Now and Project Butter, where the latter is more than welcome to make the user experience a whole lot more pleasant, especially when you take into consideration your ageing hardware.RELATED
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Follow: droid razr, Jelly Bean (Android), Motorola, RAZR Maxx, Verizon,
- Seen at: androidcentral