Sports fans who have taken their obsession to know anything and everything sports related via their Xbox 360 will have more control over their experience as ESPN has announced it will be updating its application to support Microsoft’s SmartGlass application available for iOS, Android and Windows Phone devices.
The updated ESPN application will allow users to pick highlights, change video streams and look at statistics from their mobile device running SmartGlass with the content showing up on the user’s TV. Instead of your screen becoming cluttered with on-screen information, everything will be moved to your mobile device’s screen leaving the program taking center stage on your TV screen.
For those who have been looking for a two-screen experience to go along with their ESPN watching, the upcoming ESPN app update on the Xbox 360 will be something we’re sure sports fans will be looking forward to. The update will hit the Xbox 360 some time later this month. Let’s just hope it’s before all of those Christmas Day football games that we’re sure you’re counting down the days until, since not should Christmas be full of presents and holiday cheer, but obviously football as well.RELATED
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Microsoft's Original Plan For Nokia Might Have Been To Purchase An Equity Stake
- Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- Follow: espn, Microsoft, xbox 360,