Fuhu, the company that produces acclaimed Kids tablets like the Nabi 2 ($199) is back at it and has released a $99 tablet called Nabi Jr. The tablet is for kids who may not need the speed of the Tegra 3 processor that Nabi 2 had (Nabi Jr is powered by Tegra 2). It is also smaller and features a 5-inch display (800×480), which makes it officially smaller than smartphones like the Galaxy Note 2. It may be a good idea, since young children hands are so small.
Industrial design aside, the Nabi Jr builds on the same idea than its older sibling: educate and entertain young children with a line of app built specifically for this audience. As usual parents do get some features too, and my favorite this time is a remote view of the Nabi Jr camera from a smartphone which turns the Fuhu Nabi Jr into a baby monitor. This tablet should launch this month for $99 (4GB) or $129 (16GB)RELATED
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- Follow: kids, NVIDIA,