If you’ve been looking to purchase a Kindle Fire this holiday season, but don’t want to be troubled with shopping for it online or at a large retailer like Best Buy or Target, you’ll now have another option of where you can pick one up as GameStop announced it will be selling the Kindle Fire in stores.
The 7-inch Kindle Fire HD will be available at $199.99 at all of GameStop’s retail stores, while the 8.9-inch Kindle Fire HD and the Kindle Fire will be on sale in select stores, which you can find out by visiting their website.
This doesn’t mark the first time GameStop has offered Android tablets in its retail stores as it has a wide selection of tablets like the Nexus 7, the Asus Transformer Prime, and, of course, the iPad.
In addition to today’s news, GameStop will give customers a $25 Amazon.com gift card for any Kindle Fire purchase from now until January 31st, 2013. Kindle Fire owners who are looking to upgrade their devices to a new one will receive $100 in-store credit to GameStop.
If you have someone on your “nice” list who not only has been wanting some video games under their tree, but also an Android tablet, then today’s news is something you’ve been waiting for as you can now kill two birds with one stone at GameStop.RELATED
- Xbox One SmartGlass App Now Available On iOS, Android
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- PlayStation App Released Ahead Of PS4 Launch On iOS, Android
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Follow: Amazon, gamestop, kindle fire,