It was not too long ago that Rockstar Games made an announcement for a PSN re-release of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. The thing is, this plan hit some snags as well as unexpected issues, resulting in the game being delayed. Well, it is a good thing that the Grinch did not steal Christmas for GTA: San Andreas for the PSN, as Rockstar has finally made available the title on PSN today. Yes sir, PS3 gamers who boot up the PlayStation Store will be able to get hold of the game which is located under the PlayStation 2 classics section.
It will be priced at $14.99 (or €14.99 and £11.99, depending on where you currently live) per download. Of course, when you think of it, this re-release is not exactly well worth your money considering how it carries a $5 premium over other PlayStation 2 classics that tend to cost $10, and that includes the original Max Payne. You will find no Trophy support, HD graphics or 3D capabilities in this version, but at least it helps you relive those moments.
- 2014-03-04: GTA Online: The Business Update Arrives
- 2014-02-27: GTA: Online Business Update Sess New Vehicles And Weapons Added
- 2014-02-16: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Spotted In The Windows Store
- 2014-01-27: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas For Windows Phone 8 Launched At Last
- 2013-12-16: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Being Pulled From PSN, XBLA
- 2013-12-01: PSN Suspends Redemption Of Vouchers
- 2013-11-28: Sony To Switch Off Certain PSN Features Ahead Of PS4 Launch In Europe
- 2013-11-26: Some North American PSN Passwords Reset After ‘Irregular Activity’ Detected
- 2013-11-07: PSN Scheduled Maintenance Occurring For Seven Hours Today
- 2013-01-29: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Hits PSN