Are you on a tight budget this particular year (and in recent years, considering how lean the economy has been)? If you have answered in the affirmative and yet want to pick up a Google TV option that will not bust your wallet and send your creditors after you, then the HiSense Pulse is the perfect cup of tea. Already hitting retail store shelves, the Hisense Pulse Google TV set-top box is going for just $99 without sacrificing on form nor function. Of course, it will even be equipped with a rather solid looking remote control, helping your home theater gain Internet connectivity.
Do you think that a particularly cheap box like the HiSense Pulse has been priced to move, and will it help bring up Google TV’s prominence among mainstream consciousness? After all, you cannot really go that far with a Benjamin these days, and I am quite sure that the HiSense Pulse is able to offer you many hours of entertainment in the days and months ahead. Heck, years even, maybe.
Next Story: HP EliteBook Revolve Targets Businesses
- 2013-12-08: Google TV Might Be Brought Under The 'Nexus' Umbrella
- 2013-12-03: Driver Pleads “Not Guilty” For Wearing Google Glass While Driving
- 2013-07-25: Chromecast Support For Google TV Confirmed
- 2013-07-16: Google To Roll Out Online TV Service (Rumor)
- 2013-07-01: Google Reportedly Being Criticized By Smart TV Manufacturers