The term extra-sensory is used to describe something that is beyond or outside the ordinary senses. And it is probably the best word to describe HTC’s Droid DNA, at least for Verizon. The carrier has just posted an advert of the HTC Droid DNA on YouTube and it details some of the best features of the device.
Verizon was quick to highlight what appears to be the most important selling feature of the device – it’s 1080p display. Of course, the ad also touts the NFC features of the Droid DNA, as well as Beats Audio and its awesome wireless charging capabilities. The HTC Droid DNA was officially announced last month, and eventually made its way to Verizon for $199 on a top of a two-year contract. We also reviewed the device, in case you missed it. You can check out our review here.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-02-04: HTC Droid DNA Android 4.4.2 With Sense 5.5 ROM Available
- 2013-12-08: Verizon HTC Droid DNA Android 4.2.2 Update Released
- 2013-09-16: Droid DNA Getting Android 4.2 With Sense 5 Soon On Verizon
- 2013-05-15: Verizon HTC One Release Rumored
- 2013-05-09: HTC Butterfly 2 Rumored To Release In Q3, 2013