At this point in time, it is the HTC One X+ that is flying the flag high for HTC at the premium smartphone segment, and the HTC M7 would most probably made an appearance at Mobile World Congress that is happening in Barcelona, Spain, earlier next year. It is said to be one of the first Full HD smartphones in the market that carry a 4.7-inch display, which is a wee bit smaller than the Full HD 5-inch displays that are running around at the moment, resulting in a reported pixel density of 468PPI, now how about that?
Whispers are also going around that the HTC M7 will run on a second-generation quad-core processor from Qualcomm, at 1.7GHz per core, coupled with 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal memory. It will have LTE capability and should ship with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean right out of the box.
Oh yeah, how about throwing in a 13-megapixel CCD sensor and an even larger f/2.0 lens to the mix? Sounds like a dream, no?RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: HTC, HTC M7,
- Seen at: unwiredview