So word has it that Huawei’s Ascend D2 could be making an appearance at CES 2013, and given the scale of CES it wouldn’t be surprising if Huawei decided to take that opportunity to show off their new products. We’ve seen renderings of the device before, but if you’re curious as to how it might look like in real life, photos of the Ascend D2 handset have been caught on camera (via IT Home). Unfortunately these are not full body shots so we guess we will have to wait for more leaks or the official unveiling to see more of it. In the meantime hopefully these photos will be enough to give you guys a basic idea of what to expect. For those who might have forgotten, the Ascend D2 will be Huawei’s take on the phablet with a 5” 1920×1080 Full HD display. It will come with a 1.5GHz quad-core processor reportedly of Huawei’s own making, 2GB of RAM, a 13MP rear-facing camera, a 3,000mAh battery and will come with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on board. It is also said to retail about $500 which given its specs might be a good deal for some.
- 2014-04-23 Huawei Targets $300M Spend In Global Marketing For 2014
- 2014-04-17 Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14 Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03 Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02 Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked