A broken smartphone screen is quite the badge of shame when you see someone out in the open manipulating their phone with a screen that’s more crack than anything. These butter-fingered people might have a great story to go along with that crack, or the complete opposite as they tell you it fell out of their pocket and cracked.
One demographic of people who tend to always have cracked screens are college-aged girls as they enjoy to have a good time, at the price of their phones. That’s why The Onion thought Apple should release a phone already geared towards them, called the iPhone 5C.
The iPhone 5C will be completely identical to the iPhone 5, except for the fact the phone’s screen already comes cracked. Users will be able to select from a number of pre-shattered options like an iPhone 5C that was crushed by a bike or dropped in beer.
Another iPhone was teased towards the end of the clip from The Onion that will be one geared towards fathers whose iPhone will automatically call you when they have a question about their iPhone.
To watch the full video clip from The Onion, be sure to visit this link.RELATED
- iOS Gets Demonstrated Using Stop Motion Animation
- iOS 7 Adoption Rate Now At 74.1%
- Honda Gets Deeper iOS Integration With Display Audio
- Police Arrest Man For Stealing Copper From Site Of Apple's New Campus
- Apple Reportedly Testing 2K And 4K Displays For 12.9 Inch iPad
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone, iPhone 5,
- Seen at: onion