We’re sure that many gamers out there are looking forward to Grand Theft Auto 5, but in the meantime if you’re craving for some “next-gen” type of graphics, then you might want to fire up Grand Theft Auto 5 as it seems that the popular mod, iCEnhancer is being updated to 2.5, and based on what we can see in the alpha preview, it looks amazing and well, while keeping the gameplay pretty much the same, the mod will introduce new graphics to an old game, making it feel almost like new. However as its creators have pointed out in the video, the framerate of the game appears to be rather low but that’s because the mod is still in its alpha stages, so we can only imagine how amazing it will look and run once it has been made available.
Mods like iCEnhancer are pretty popular and there have been example screenshots posted in the past where similar mods have been applied to Bethesda’s Skyrim, transforming the game from a pretty decent looking game to a game whose graphics appear to be straight out of a CG movie. In any case you can check out the demo of the iCEnhancer 2.5 mod in the video above. No word on when it will be released, but you can bet we’ll be keeping our eyes peeled for it!
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-15: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Save File Will Impact The Phantom Pain
- 2014-04-15: Battlefield 4 "Death Shield" Bug Discovered
- 2014-04-14: PS Vita Pets: Puppy Parlour To Tide You Over
- 2014-04-14: New Xbox One System Update Starts To Roll Out Tonight