After all of the news that’s been released on Instagram over the past few days, if you’re holding onto your account for dear life, then you should know the service has rolled out an update today that those who love new filters, or don’t speak English, will appreciate.
Instagram announced today its Android and iOS application will now feature new and improved translations for 25 languages including Spanish, French and Chinese giving those non-native English speakers the ability to navigate their way through the app without guessing what they’re poking at. This support is also available on the web version of Instagram.
A new filter is also available for Instagam called “Mayfair” which is described as a “warm pink tone, subtle vignetting that brightens the center of the photograph, and a thin black border.” Other updates include photos taken with a front-facing camera no longer being mirrored, the ability to select photos outside of the Camera Roll, and other various bug fixes.
- 2014-04-23 Instagram's Explore Feature Will Be More Personalized
- 2014-04-14 Instagram Down, And Up Again
- 2014-04-02 Instagram Works On Bug That Hides Recent Photos
- 2014-03-25 Instagram Hits 200 Million Active Users
- 2014-03-25 Instagram Tests Facebook Places Integration