LG Display has confirmed to Ubergizmo that it will showcase its latest innovations in display technology resolution and design at CES 2013. The company, touted as the world’s largest LCD panel maker, says that it will first showcase what is believed to be the world’s highest resolution 4K2K monitor, together with its line-up of Ultra High Definition TV displays during the said event. Specifically, LG Display is expected to reveal three UHD panels – a 55-inch, a 65-inch, and an 84-inch Ultra High Definition panel.
On the other hand, LG Display’s 4K2K monitor will sport a 30-inch display with a jaw-dropping 4096 x 2160 resolution. This could easily be the world’s highest resolution monitor. LG Display says that the monitor could be used in a wide variety of fields, such as in medicine, design, and more. Also, expect the company’s 55-inch WRGB OLED TV to be back at CES 2013. LG Display has further enhanced its OLED technology and design.
LG Display will also reveal a 47-inch transparent display, a 47-inch high brightness display, and a video wall composed of nine 55-inch FPR 3D panels. Resolution and design are at the top of LG Display’s list of priorities. Dr. Sang-Beom Han, the President and CEO of LG Display, says that the company is “relentlessly pursuing” two key drivers that represent the future of the display industry – resolution and design. “The products exhibited at CES 2013 reaffirm both our reputation as the field’s leading innovator, as well as ability to deliver market winning solutions to customers around the world,” Sang-Beom Han added.RELATED
- Smart Pajamas Use Dots To Read Bedtime Stories On Your iOS, Android Devices
- TomTom Runner and TomTom Multi-Sport GPS Watches
- MarkerBot announces new dashboard and follow feature on Thingiverse
- Google Glass First Video Surfaces; Do Not Watch if You Get Queasy Easily
- Air-conditioned bullet-proof jackets could help cops in service be more comfortable
- Follow: 4k, CES, CES 2013, lg display, tv, UHD,
- Seen at: