LG Display has confirmed to Ubergizmo that it will showcase its latest innovations in display technology resolution and design at CES 2013. The company, touted as the world’s largest LCD panel maker, says that it will first showcase what is believed to be the world’s highest resolution 4K2K monitor, together with its line-up of Ultra High Definition TV displays during the said event. Specifically, LG Display is expected to reveal three UHD panels – a 55-inch, a 65-inch, and an 84-inch Ultra High Definition panel.
On the other hand, LG Display’s 4K2K monitor will sport a 30-inch display with a jaw-dropping 4096 x 2160 resolution. This could easily be the world’s highest resolution monitor. LG Display says that the monitor could be used in a wide variety of fields, such as in medicine, design, and more. Also, expect the company’s 55-inch WRGB OLED TV to be back at CES 2013. LG Display has further enhanced its OLED technology and design.
LG Display will also reveal a 47-inch transparent display, a 47-inch high brightness display, and a video wall composed of nine 55-inch FPR 3D panels. Resolution and design are at the top of LG Display’s list of priorities. Dr. Sang-Beom Han, the President and CEO of LG Display, says that the company is “relentlessly pursuing” two key drivers that represent the future of the display industry – resolution and design. “The products exhibited at CES 2013 reaffirm both our reputation as the field’s leading innovator, as well as ability to deliver market winning solutions to customers around the world,” Sang-Beom Han added.
Next Story: Google Names Its Best Android Apps For 2012
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2013-06-25: Seiki Announces 39" 4K TV For Just $699
- 2013-02-05: Samsung Reportedly Sells 3 TVs Every Second
- 2013-01-09: Haier TVs Feature Roku Streaming Stick Compatibility
- 2013-01-08: Radioline Goes to the Connected TVs with Mstar and to the Car with Parrot
- 2013-01-07: Toshiba Unveils Its L9300 Ultra HD 4K LED TV Series