We’re not sure what it is about the Christmas season that inspires people to wear those cheesy looking sweaters – after all we’re sure that there are more stylish ways to keep oneself warm! Anyway if wearing cheesy sweaters is something of a Christmas tradition for you, then perhaps you might be interested in giving it a bit of a technological twist thanks to Mark Rober’s Digital Dudz animation app. Basically what this app is about is that it plays an animation on your iPhone or iPad’s screen that you can interact with. The idea here is to cut out a hole in your sweater, hook your iPad or iPhone behind it, run the app and you’ve got yourself a sweater with an animated fire place! We’re not sure who would actually go out and do something like this, but if you’re looking to shake things up this festive season, the Digital Dudz app is currently a free download from the iTunes App Store.
- 2014-04-18: WhatsApp Beta For Windows Phone Reportedly Blocking SD Card Installation
- 2014-04-17: Hitman GO Now Available In iTunes App Store
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad