If you’re thinking about picking up a new MacBook Air or MacBook Pro laptop for yourself, you might be interested to learn that according to a report by Digitimes, they claim that Apple will be refreshing both the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro in June 2013. Given that June is usually the time of the year that Apple holds its Worldwide Developers Conference, we wouldn’t be surprised if Apple took that opportunity to unveil any possible MacBook refreshes.
These refreshes are said to be pretty much standard fare, so don’t expect to see any major redesigns. Instead Digitimes is claiming that as far as the MacBook Air is concerned, the refreshed models are expected to include new processors, although they did not state as to what sort of specifications we could be looking at. They also suggested that MacBook Air prices could see a drop ahead of the refresh although we have to admit this is not Apple’s typical strategy. The report also claims that Apple has already issued requests to their supply chain partners to get ready to start building these refresh laptops.RELATED
- Mac Pro Could Be Getting Ready For Production, According To Recent Flextronics Hirings
- iPhone 5S vs iPhone 5 Hardware Compared In New Photos [Rumor]
- Updated Retina MacBook Pro Rumored To Be Delayed Until October
- Analyst: iMacs With Intel Haswell Chips Expected In June/July
- Next-Gen Mac Pro To Be "Really Different"
- Follow: macbook, Macbook Pro,
- Seen at: 9to5mac