Now that the supposed Apocalypse has come and gone, hopefully you made it through the day without actually experiencing any sort of rapture-like world-changing events and are back at home, safe and sound. Today, mankind has, yet again, come out on top, but stay alert, my friends. Even though the world didn’t end today doesn’t mean we’re safe. We may not have succumbed to Mayan prophecy, but we all know one day, the robots will take over the world.
Don’t believe me? Then just watch the video above of man going up against machine in a game of Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots. As you’ll see in the video, a courageous man from Synaptic Robotics goes up against what seems to be one of the factory’s bots in an apparent cage match.
We’re not sure if the robot was programmed to play Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots, but we do know that robot needs to get back to work doing whatever it is that it does instead of goofing off with his friends at work. We’d hate for the robot to be sent home with a pink slip to his robot wife and robot children, but in this economy, you gotta be tough on robots or else they’ll begin their scheduled uprise in 2027 early.RELATED
- Pars Drone Was Built To Save Lives Of Those Stranded At Sea
- Ray Charles Robot Caught Performing In Japan
- Oreo-Separating Robotic Butler HERB Shows Us How Its Done
- Compressorhead Is A Three-Robot Band That Can Play Better Than You
- From Earth to Mars, the greatest moments of the Curiosity journey [video]
- Follow: robots,
- Seen at: spectrum.ieee.org