A couple of days ago we reported that Microsoft had launched their #DroidRage campaign, which was basically Microsoft asking Android users to share any Android malware horror stories whereby the best horror story would be given a free Windows Phone 8 device. While there are quite a number of Twitter users who submitted their own #DroidRage story, it looks like there are just as many loyal Android users who seem to have taken offense at Microsoft’s campaign, thus resulting in the #windowsrage hashtag instead. Considering that there are far more Android users than Windows Phone users, it certainly looks like Microsoft’s #DroidRage campaign may have backfired. A quick search on Twitter for #windowsrage has yielded some pretty funny commentary from Android users – what do you guys think?
[Image Credit - WinSource]RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: Android, windows phone,
- Seen at: phandroid