In recent times, we have seen our fair share of leaked photos of the Sony C660X Yuga, where it is also known as the Sony Xperia Z, which is in stark contrast to the Sony C650X Odin which has seen very few leaks along the way. Well, a Vietnamese website known as SE-Cafe do claim to have managed to achieve some hands-on time with the Sony C650X Odin, although they say that they were not given the relevant permission to snap photos of their experience. In Internet parlance, pics or it didn’t happen!
Well, there were some hints dropped about the C650X Odin, and since the alleged device which was given some hands-on time is a prototype, the final version of this Sony Mobile device could be a slightly changed beast altogether when released. It is said that the Odin is thicker and heavier than the Yuga, and the back of the smartphone will feature a textured (or perhaps a striped pattern) that is similar to the Sony Xperia E dual. It will also be strange to see the front-facing camera located at the bottom-right of the handset instead of the usual practice at the top right hand corner. What do you make of it?
Next Story: Send Your Christmas Tree Into Space
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2012-11-20: More Sony Yuga And Odin Specifications
- 2012-11-02: Sony C650X Odin render is a fake
- 2012-10-21: Sony C650X Odin spotted on candid camera?
- 2012-10-11: Alleged Sony "Odin" specs spotted in forums, suggests 5" 1080p display
- 2012-10-08: Sony C650X Odin could be 2013 flagship smartphone