There is a new rumor making its rounds throughout the tech circles that the Motorola RAZR M is about to get a new successor, where it has been dubbed as the Motorola RAZR M HD for now. It is said that the Motorola RAZR M HD will come with a 720p resolution display that also gets a bump in the larger direction to a 4.5” display, although the processor as well as amount of RAM remains the same. There is the very real possibility of it coming with 16GB of internal flash memory though.
Of course, to accommodate this rumored newer generation smartphone, one of the bigger changes in the RAZR M HD would be a far larger 3,300mAh battery, which is a massive jump compared to the 2,000mAh battery that is found on the original RAZR M. We do hope to see more images and perhaps some sort of benchmark or certification of the Motorola RAZR M HD surface, otherwise it would remain the stuff of dreams at the moment.
Next Story: US Nissan Leaf Battery Warranty Upgraded
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)