There was a time when the mobile phone started to shrink in size, turning it into a highly portable form factor that also made it easier to lose. However, it seems that this particular trend suffered a reversal with the advent of smartphones, and we are now at the stage of phablets when it comes to size. However, the smartphone is still a portable device, so why not let it comes with an accessory worthy to sit beside it – like the mPrinter, for example?
- 2014-04-24 Mark Zuckerberg Tried Out Sony's Project Morpheus Before Acquiring Oculus VR
- 2014-04-24 Jumpr Juices Your Phone, Jumpstarts Your Car
- 2014-04-24 Leica T Built From Solid Aluminum Block
- 2014-04-24 Hulu Plus Delivers Remote Control Experience
- 2014-04-24 Google Glass Briefly Went On Sale For Everyone