The Blackberry 10 L-series was leaked a while back by Vietnamese website Tinhte, providing us with the clearest photos to date. Well unsurprisingly they managed to spend some quality time with the device, and in the process they have managed to snag a good many screenshots showing off what we might be able to expect from the Blackberry 10 platform when it is released next year. The screenshots shown might be different from the final version that will make its way into the hands of consumers, but for now they should be good enough to give potential customers a brief overview of the operating system and how some apps, such as Twitter and Facebook, might look like on Blackberry 10. Everything looks pretty good so far, so check out the rest of the gallery and let us know in the comments below on what you think!
- T-Mobile iPhone Upfront Cost Now $0 For The Holiday Season
- Microsoft Reportedly Considering Waiving Windows Phone And Windows RT Licensing Fees
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Twitter Updates iOS, Android Apps To Send Photos Through Direct Messages
- Androidify App Revamped Ahead Of The Holidays
- Follow: BlackBerry 10, leaked, RIM,
- Seen at: crackberry