If you are a huge fan of what Nikon has been dishing out all this while, then might I interest you this bit of news that would be made official when CES 2013 rolls around in a fortnight’s time (approximately, anyways) – there will be a couple of new mirrorless cameras headed your way in Las Vegas early next month, where they will be known as the Nikon 1 J3 and the Nikon 1 S1. The former is said to come with a 14-megapixel sensor alongside slightly improved hardware specifications, so do not get your hopes up if you are on the lookout for major upgrades in its functionality and design. Having said that, this makes sense considering how the Nikon 1 J2 was announced just four months back, making me feel as though this is the iPhone 4S all over again.
As for the Nikon 1 S1, it seems that Nikon has position the S1 to be the new entry level mirrorless camera from Nikon, where it will sport a 10-megapixel sensor. Surely this is going to be a highly affordable model that is priced to move, but as you know, pay peanuts and you get monkeys. In other words, do not expect more complex functions to be included in the Nikon 1 S1.
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!