Over the weekend, we have seen some fair bit of news coverage over a possible new Nokia design patent that shows off a potential PureView device (PureView devices tend to come with a digital camera that packs quite a punch, of course), where this latest granted design patent (as of December 11th) shows off some interesting bits, which were later speculated that it could just be an 801T design, which is an old school China-specific Symbian Anna device. Bummer, no? Still, the whole timing of the patent filing as well as database update could drop a hint of what is to come in the future from Nokia, as this might just be a design that Nokia intends to use sometime down the road.
Speculated specifications thanks to the tiny hump means there is a possibility of a 20-megapixel PureView sensor that is attached to it, while a tiny removable cover does mean there is, in all likelihood, a microSD memory card slot that would certainly be a boon to a device which such a high resolution camera built into it.
Next Story: NASA's Johnson Style Is A Gangnam Style Parody
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-03-24: Next Nokia Firmware Could Be The “Blue” Update
- 2014-03-17: Nokia Lumia 530 aka Nokia Rock Coming (Rumor)
- 2014-03-10: Nokia Lumia 635 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-03: Oppo Find 7 50 Megapixel Camera Rumored
- 2014-02-28: Nokia Lumia 630 Specifications Leaked (Rumor)