It seems that Rovio’s hugely successful gaming franchise that is known as Angry Birds might have made its way to yet another platform that is known as the Nokia Lumia 610. Are there no platforms that are not sacred to this avian flinging title? Not really, and Angry Birds fans who own a Nokia Lumia 610 would definitely be more than happy to hear this from the grapevine.
In fact, back in May earlier this year, Rovio was mentioned to be working on an optimized version of Angry Birds for the Nokia Lumia 610, and I guess the fruit of their labor is finally ready to be shown to the world, never mind the fact that it has been a good half year worth of waiting. We do understand that Rovio has successfully optimized all versions of the Angry Birds titles in order for it to play nice with the RAM memory limits of the Lumia 610.
There was no additional information available on just how soon the Angry Birds titles will be available, as the Lumia 610 still gets shown a “unavailable for your device” message, so it might take some more time before the optimized versions show off its feathers in the Store.RELATED
- AT&T CEO Doesn't Believe They Can Keep Doing Huge Device Subsidies In The Future
- Nokia RM-964 With 5.2-inch Display Spotted
- Angry Birds Go! Now Available For Download
- ASUS PadFone Set To Arrive Stateside
- Huawei Ascend P7 Tipped To Roll Out In April 2014
- Follow: angry birds, lumia 610, Nokia,
- Seen at: wpcentral