It seems that Rovio’s hugely successful gaming franchise that is known as Angry Birds might have made its way to yet another platform that is known as the Nokia Lumia 610. Are there no platforms that are not sacred to this avian flinging title? Not really, and Angry Birds fans who own a Nokia Lumia 610 would definitely be more than happy to hear this from the grapevine.
In fact, back in May earlier this year, Rovio was mentioned to be working on an optimized version of Angry Birds for the Nokia Lumia 610, and I guess the fruit of their labor is finally ready to be shown to the world, never mind the fact that it has been a good half year worth of waiting. We do understand that Rovio has successfully optimized all versions of the Angry Birds titles in order for it to play nice with the RAM memory limits of the Lumia 610.
There was no additional information available on just how soon the Angry Birds titles will be available, as the Lumia 610 still gets shown a “unavailable for your device” message, so it might take some more time before the optimized versions show off its feathers in the Store.
- 2014-04-21: Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20: Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2012-07-25: Nokia and Quicksilver launch special edition Lumia 610
- 2012-05-29: Rovio looking to fix Angry Birds for the Nokia Lumia 610
- 2012-05-23: Nokia drops support for Skype on the Lumia 610 citing below par user experience
- 2012-04-11: Nokia Lumia 610 with NFC spotted in leaked video
- 2012-03-16: Nokia Lumia 610 has WiFi hotspot capabilities