The Nokia Purity Pro wireless stereo headset was first revealed to the masses at IFA 2012 in Berlin and we had the opportunity to briefly get our hands on the device at GDT on December 6 in San Francisco. The design, which is similar to the previous Purity HD headphones, is quite elegant, and I personally like the bright colors that match the various Windows Phone 8 color schemes.
You can pair the headset to your mobile device in one touch either via NFC or Bluetooth and both noise cancellation and Bluetooth connectivity are activated automatically whenever you unfold the headset. The headset will switch off all connections when folded to spare battery life.
The Nokia Purity Pro by Monster is priced at 299 Euros in Europe; we did not find the pricing info for the US yet. According to the website, the Purity Pro will be available soon in the US.
To learn more, watch the video or visit the product page on the Monster website.
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-01-06: Monster's DNA Pro Headphones Go Wireless
- 2014-01-06: Monster DiamondZ Headphones Get Limited Edition Finishes
- 2013-04-03: Monster Nokia Purity Pro Wireless Stereo Headset Ready To Ship
- 2011-10-26: Nokia partners with Monster to create Purity Stereo Headsets
- 2011-10-13: Nokia Luna Bluetooth headset launched