California-based special effect research firms MediaScience and Team NULYX are working together to develop a new technology that will intensify emotional experiences across all entertainment media platforms. The product of their labor is a new multi-purpose headphone called the NULYX headphone, and it recently made its way into Indiegogo.
According to the makers, NULYX is a new technology that allows producers of media to “accurately engineer the audience experience for peak emotional highs and thrills.” The newly-reinvented headphone reportedly uses a new conductor chip design that silently amplifies waveforms, thus able to generate natural and low frequency pulsed magnetic waves. This, according to the researchers, will allow users to feel “charged, fired-up, amped, and exhilarated” due to the high-fidelity quality sound.
“We selected a special Bluetooth headphone design because the headphone travels widely, is portable, worn and seen on the user and – it’s an experience that can be passed around and shared with friends,” a NULYX researcher said. Do note that we haven’t tried it out yet, so we still don’t know how effective it is, and how the real user experience actually feels like. You can out the product via Indiegogo.
- 2014-04-17 Future Sonos Software Update Could See Full Wireless Speaker System Capability
- 2014-02-28 MOGA Teases Upcoming Bluetooth Gamepad
- 2014-02-20 Sceptre SoundPal Bluetooth Speaker
- 2014-01-21 Bluetooth Smart Jewelry Pendant
- 2014-01-02 Cobra AirWave Mini
- 2013-11-28 LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- 2011-10-18 Jabra STREET2 is one stylish Bluetooth pendant
- 2011-10-14 Motorola announces ELITE SILVER and ELITE FLIP Bluetooth headsets
- 2011-10-13 Nokia Luna Bluetooth headset launched
- 2011-10-10 Plantronics Voyager Pro HD