As the first wave of telecommunications services based on the Open Visual Communications Consortium (OVCC) standards hit the market, we met with Polycom CEO Andrew Miller, who gave an overview of the key trends of this industry, like how video-conferencing is going to be virtualized, and how software is becoming as important as hardware, which goes against to the common perception that this is a “hardware problem”.
Next Story: LG E940 Leaked, Available Via AT&T?
- 2014-03-05: Flipboard Acquires Zite From CNN
- 2014-02-18: Broadcom Forging Ahead With 300 Mbps Cat6 LTE
- 2013-12-01: PingPong: Simple, Interactive, Free Q&A App For Teachers
- 2013-12-01: Smart Content Center: A Government-Supported Incubator In Korea
- 2013-10-15: Clash of Clans Creators Get $1.5B Investment From Japan