Now here is a piece of news that will definitely send some folks scurrying for cover, as they cannot help but think whether the world is about to come to an end or not – it seems that Reddit and XDA Developers have some pretty active conversations going on where Samsung Galaxy S3 owners were sharing among themselves on their flagship smartphones dying for no apparent reason.
For example, a Reddit post mentioned, “Tl;Dr – S3 mainboards dying for no reason, Samsung replacing mainboards for free, but no new hardware revision so it might just happen again“, and speculations are rife that there could be a possible fault with the smartphone’s NAND memory giving up the ghost way too early. Do you think that Samsung is already aware of this issue, and just how widespread is it? So far, how many Galaxy S3 owners do you know complain that their smartphones just “die” like that without any seemingly logical explanation or cause? Are you one of them? Don’t worry, the world is not ending, but rather, it is most probably a hardware issue.
Next Story: Kinect Aids US Veterans With Physical Therapy
- 2014-04-22: Apple's Latest Ad Is A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Samsung
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2014-04-22: PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Spotted In Manifest (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March